Clients trust us with their important legal concerns because we provide:
- Skillful Advocacy — Our attorneys have a long track record of providing successful outcomes for our clients involved at all stages of litigation and dispute resolution – from pre-filing to trial and on appeal.
- Strategic Guidance — We provide strategic guidance to our business clients who range from Fortune 500 companies to small, minority-owned, and women-owned businesses to professionals. Your business matters to us.
- Diverse Perspective — We understand that your business may have unique challenges that call for a different approach to solving issues.
As a small firm, we provide hands-on and personal representation to our clients. Your case won’t be passed off to someone else.
SKILLED ADVOCATES FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
- Business litigation — As business litigation attorneys, we assist companies by evaluating contract terms and handling breach of contract disputes. We are also skilled corporate lawyers and take on complex cases related to trade secrets, partnership and shareholder disputes and other commercial litigation.
- Real estate litigation — In our firm’s real estate litigation practice, we represent clients in disagreements related to purchases, sales and construction of property.
- Legal ethics — We advise lawyers about legal ethics concerns and help those who are departing from their law firm make smooth and conflict-free transitions. In addition, we also help clients evaluate whether their lawyer’s conduct fell below the standard of care or breached their contractual duties.
- Professional liability — Our firm helps accountants, corporate officers, insurance brokers, real estate agents and other professionals discover how to reduce professional liability risk. We also defend them against professional liability.
- Appellate advocacy — In our appellate advocacy practice, we aid law firms and attorneys in appeals associated with business law, professional liability and other cases.
We will bring our nearly four decades of legal experience to helping you satisfactorily resolve your business or other dispute.
Contact our reputable California attorneys for assistance with your legal issue
Garcia Hong Law in California assists businesses and professional services clients in Southern California with a variety of complex litigation matters. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at 858-255-0163 or contact us online.