Garcia Hong Law APCAddress
10680 Treena Street
San Diego, California 92131
Christina Bernstein is an accomplished complex civil litigation attorney with more than twenty years of experience. Christina has successfully represented individuals as well as Fortune 500 companies, NYSE companies, national energy and utility infrastructure companies, international product manufacturers, and commercial construction companies.
Christina is articulate and persuasive with excellent negotiation, writing, and presentation skills. Christina is adept at building strong working relationships, and committed to exceptional client service. Christina has extensive experience in civil litigation, including matters involving construction, personal injury, product liability, professional liability, contract, and property disputes. Christina has also handled many successful appeals.
Christina grew up in San Diego and attended the University of California, San Diego where she competed on the swim team. Christina was a 16 time NCAA All-American, a two time NCAA Academic All-American and Team Captain in 1994 and 1995. Christina obtained her law degree from George Washington University Law School in 1998.
Prior to joining Garcia Hong Law, APC, Christina worked as a Shareholder / Partner of a Southern California law firm for 10 years.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- “Preeminent Rating for Professional Excellence” by Martindale-Hubbell AV
- “Top Lawyers” by San Diego Magazine, 2017-2019
- “Best of the Bar” by San Diego Business Journal, 2014-2016
- San Diego Defense Lawyers: “An In-Depth Look at Preparing Your Case for Appeal” (2015)
- San Diego Defense Lawyers: “Appellate Issues for the Civil Litigator” (2014)
- “Creating and Preserving Your Case for Appeal: How, When, & Why to Object, Raise & Preserve Issues” (2014) – the apostrophe was wrong